Friday, July 11, 2008

Dallas at 4 months!

Dallas rolled over! He has made several attempts over the last couple weeks but on July 8th he finally did it! Every time he makes it onto his tummy he looks up to give us a great big grin.......as if he knows he just conquered one of a babies greatest battles!

Dallas loves hang'n out with Grandma & Grandpa Westmoreland!













We decided to take Dallas over to thier pool to cool off one afternoon. After all, its only 115 degrees outside! He's sporting a new hat that Grandma Beattie got him!



This is one cool dude! Good thing there were no little chickies around....he's a ladykiller!


There was no cool'n off around these two hot hunks!





I just can't get over how funny he looks when we try to get him undressed! I admit I do it on purpose sometimes and just play with him like this!

I love my baby boy!


5 comments:

The Ledbetter's said...

hey, hows it going? Dallas is one sexy kid. Lady's watch out!!!!

Unknown said...

Little Dallas is SO ADORABLE! Love the blog; hope to see you guys in '08! Ryan, Amy, Austin, Ellie and baby #3!

Debbie said...

I can't believe how big he is! I can't wait to give him a hug! Love to the three of you

Cathy said...

Hi Heidi - how are ya? I just spoke with Bob and she gave me your blogaddress..........
Congratulations! to you both..Dallas is so so sweet.........

Hugs,
Cathy M

Soon to be Brombergs said...

He is the most adorable and happy baby I have ever seen! I hope our baby is just as cute!!!!