Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Labor Day Fun!

All in one week Dallas got to see his first baseball game and his first football game! We went to watch The St. Louis Cardinals play the Diamondbacks on Monday. Clay's friend Joe Mather was playing center field and his first at bat hit a home run! It was pretty exciting seeing him smash one out of the park right here in his home town! We were so pumped to be there watching Joe and cheering on the Cardinals!
I couldn't believe how excited I was to see this game! I love watching baseball live and miss the whole experience of the ballpark! It was so fun to be there with Clay because it's been rare that we have the opportunity to be there watching it together. When we first entered stadium Clay turned to me and said, "I'd rather be right here with you guys than down there" (meaning on the field). It was so sweet and I totally agreed! Clay's whole baseball experience is one that I'll never forget and it really made me love baseball, but there's nothing better than having him sitting next to me in the stands with little D in his arms!!!

Dallas was all decked out in Dbacks attire and
as you can see....he was really focused on the game!

These events must really wear the little guy out. Once again he pooped out on us around the 7th inning. Oh well, it was fun while it lasted!


We were just hanging out in the bedroom last night and Dallas looked so adorable in his PJ's that I couldn't resist taking some pictures!

Who's a big boy?


OOhhh these toenuts are so nice! (Toenuts is a word we use for toes that was created by Grandma Beattie that will passed on generation to generation; if you know my mom.....you know the word toenuts!)



Precious Moments












5 comments:

Bryn said...

Little D looks so cute in the flannels. Thanks for the b-day shout out heidi. Lynds told me about it, that was so sweet! Love you.

Ryan and Brittany said...

Little D is getting so big! He is so cute! We miss you.

Debbie said...

Little D has grown so much, even since the first of August. What a cutie!! We love you guys!

Ryan and Brittany said...

So Heidi Ho how about those recipes? I am really looking forward to it! I am trying to convince Ryan to let me and Channy come down there for a weekend in October. Around the 15th or so. We have UEA break from the Thursday til Monday so I propose me and Channy drive down. Let me know if you are cool with that!

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness, these are some of the best pictures I have ever seen! The pictures of waterton are so pretty and of course you and clay are looking so good! But its that little nephew of mine that just melts your heart! love ya!