Thursday, August 20, 2009

Family Update

The first week in August we traveled to Salt Lake City for Chanels Diabetes Fundraiser. It was such a blast and it was so much fun to see all the family that came to support her. Dallas had an especially great time. He got to play with his cousins, eat popcorn, snow cones, and dirt (as it was reported by many family members). I didn't get many photos, so if anybody has some, would you mind e-mailing them to me? I would greatly appreciate it!

Grandpa drove us up to Park City and Auntie Chaney and Dallas were playing Footsie in the Car.

The weather was perfect and there was an Art Festival going on in Park City.



We found a cool shaded spot on the grass and Grandpa went and got us a pizza! Dillon loved the cool grass.



I tried to get a decent shot of these two....Dallas just won't ever sit still the little stinker!


Grandma Snuggling with her little Dill Pickle



Clay and I took a little ride up the mountain.


Looks like Dallas had some fun while we were gone.


Of course we had to go back and visit the old stomping grounds. How time flies!


Last month Aunt Barb & Uncle Irv came in town. They stayed up at the JW Marriott (where Clay & I got married) with Dan & Deborah. They invited us our for the day and we had a ball. Here we are floating down the lazy river!



Grandpa Westmoreland treated us to lunch by the pool!


Spongebob made an appearance at the Hotel and boy did Dallas love him!


Here's Dallas after eating a yummy Chocolate Chip Cookie


Dillon is really filling out now. He smiles all the time.....what a sweetheart he is.





I've always loved bath time, and the best part is... the kids love it!




2 comments:

Bryn said...

Oh my word I can't believe how big Dallas is. He is such a cutie and Dillon is looking more like his mommy and daddy, I can totally see it, what a doll. I looooove the pictures. Keep them coming.

Unknown said...

Heidi these pictures are too cute for words! The one of dallas and the cookie is hilarious and dillon is too cute with that smile, you have to email these to me!