Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Extra, Extra...Read all about it!!

We're having a Baby! That's correct, I said Baby. It's OK, I really can't believe it either! It certainly came as a surprise, but what a gift and an amazing miracle! God definitely has a sense of humor. Clay and I are so excited and are really just putting our faith and trust in God. Its been a bit overwhelming for us but we know what an absolute blessing this baby will be to our family.



























There's just something about getting flowers that makes your whole day light up. I love having them in the house, they just make me happy! Thanks to both Momma D and Mother for the most beautful boquets! It really lifted my spirits!






We thought we'd get in one more trip to the Zoo while the weather is still good.









Big D & Little D just hav'n a snack & watch'n alittle TV



6 comments:

Bryn said...

WOW, WOW, WOW, WOW, WOW! Love you Super Mom! Congratulations!

Ryan and Brittany said...

Yay! It might be a little challenging for you, but it will be so fun for the kids!! Just think if You, chelsea, me and sky would have been siblings, We would have had unstoppable fun! You're mom would probably gone crazy hah! But it would have totally been worth it. I hope the morning sickness passes quick! Love you!

Unknown said...

ha ha Heidi the music is perfect!! And the pictures are adorable as always, congrats you awesome mom and sister, you momster!!! love ya give clay and the kids a hug for me!

bkbills said...

Congratulations! One more boy and you'll be almost exactly the same spacing as us!

Marnie said...

YEA YEA YEA YEA YEA. HOLY CAMOLIE. You are AMAZING. We are thrilled for you. Special little friends coming from heaven to your house! I am 13 weeks along....how far are you?
Love you
Mars Bar

Debbie said...

Congratulations my Heid! You are a beautiful mother and I'm so proud of you. Grandpa Field used to say, "It seems like these are the long years, but compared to the eternities, it is a blip of time." There is not a MORE important title or job description than being a MOM. Tears, cheers and lots of love! What a blessing you and they are in our lives. I LOVE YOU!
Aunt Deb