Sunday, November 23, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!



This week I've really been thinking about the things I am most grateful for and thought I'd compile alittle list of them. Our family wishes everyone a very

Happy Thanksgiving!


This Thanksgiving I'm Thankful for.......

My Lord and Savior Jesus Christ

The Word of God

The Power of Prayer

A new member of our family who is now almost 3 months!

Dallas and his hillarious personality

Clay and his hard work, and great wisdom

Two sisters who I love the crap out of (you too Timmy!)

Mom & Dad Beattie who make trips to come see us and give great support to our family

Mom & Dad Westmoreland who take such good care of us and also give us their full support

All are long distance relatives who we love and miss (we are so blessed to have such a big family)

Bryn & Martha........ no matter what, these two chickadees show unconditional love and support and I love them dearly

Having a home ......food to eat...... and a cars to drive!

Our Good health

Family Time

All the trials & experiences that have brought our family where we are today!


Some other things that I'm Thankful for are........


Dallas's Pruney toes when he gets out of the bath

Oreos, Chocolate cake, & Krispy Kreme

I love Lucy & Movies that I can watch over and over and over!

Scrapbooking

Thanksgiving Dinner!

Mom's Roast and Lemon Chicken

Clay's Laugh

Fires & Hot Chocolate


Theres just too many things to be Thankful for.....the list could go on and on! I wish I could mention everyone and everything, but these are just off the top of my head.
No matter where we are or what our circumstances may be,
I've found that there is always something to be thankful for.

5 comments:

Debbie said...

Heidi, Clay and Dallas, I'm thankful for you! We love you very much!
Aunt Deb

Unknown said...

hooray for baby #2! that is so exciting! If it's a girl you can have all of our pink baby stuff from Katie!!! Hope you are feeling well!!! Love you guys!

Anonymous said...

Your little guy is so cute. Kids just get cuter and more fun with age. How exciting for #2. We had our 2nd about a month ago. It has been so fun to see our 2 year old interact with him. A HUGE change, and it came at a crazy time for my school schedule but we have made it through so far. I love it. I cant remember if I gave you a link to our blog. Here it is. http://web.me.com/therutters Good luck with your second. I am glad to see your family, and know that you are happy and healthy.

TIM

The Ledbetter's said...

hey what is your address? we want to send you our christmas card!

bkbills said...

Ok, seriously cute picture of the peanut! Also, I'm very thankful for all the chocolate goodies you mentioned too. I'm so glad we've gotten to know you.